In this day and age, every person has a smartphone, they all know about new technology and its features. If you are a business owner and your business does not have a mobile app, first of all, you need to get one created and published to the app store(s).
About three years ago, a small business might have 10 percent of its total traffic coming from mobile, but right now, it’s close to 70 to 80 percent. A mobile app can help the business owner to provide customer service, add value, making money. So let’s start to know how a mobile app is useful to grow up your business.
Here are some benefits of using mobile app for business.
- Increase your accessibility
- Increase exposure across mobile devices
- Build loyalty
- Reinforce your brand
- Increase your visibility
- Increase sell-through
Not only your business will have benefits but also your customer has got some benefits from your mobile app. They can:
- They can get directions to your location from wherever they are.
- They can get notifications from time to time of special events, launches, new research, etc.
- Easy access to your inventory.
Now let’s understand how building a mobile app can help your business grow.
- 1Increase your sales: A good mobile app provides a better facility to quick checkout for a purchase, which ultimately leads to a sales increase. Building an app will allow you to stand out from among the vast number of companies that do not have that kind of presence on mobile. Users want to simple and easy way to access any app if you provide a simple method of purchase, checkout process, it can help increase sales.
- 2Reduce serve cost: Mobile app allows your customer to access some basic information about your business and purchase without needing to any call a call center. Automation obviously reduces servicing costs.
- 3Boosting Business Brand: Best reason to build a mobile app for your business is the fact that you can boost your business brand. A mobile app for your business provides regular interaction with consumers, which enhances business brand familiarity and trust.
- 4Access To Informative Analytics: Much like you would on social media channels, with the correct setup, you are able to extract informative analytics, such as how much time customers are accessing your business app, for how long do they access your app, and how many purchases are complete, and how many time purchases are canceled, etc.
- 5Get instantly feedback: If you have a mobile app and users use your app then for you it’s easy to know about your business app because user can give their feedback. You can easily get actionable insights from your customers, by conducting an “in-app” survey, or by analyzing customer reviews in the App Store.
I have already a mobile website, why do I need a mobile App?
This is the most common question of many business owners or persons for SMEs with limited resources and budgets. Here’s a look at the functionality and advantages of both mobile websites and mobile apps.
- If we discuss marketing Objectives then Mobile websites Attract new customers and Mobile App creating loyal customers.
- If we talking about Use of Mechanisms then if we use mobile website firstly open the browser, enter the website URL, then click for further process and if we use a Mobile App then simply tap an icon of your App which is on your smartphone screen.
- If we look at User Interaction than with Mobile website customer visit, completes an activity and exits. And With Mobile App user interaction is open, two-way, and ongoing, push notifications enable on-demand communication.
Call or email us now and within 1-2 business days our technical team will offer you suitable proposal based on your requirements. Request a free quote today!