In this day and age every person has a smart phone, they all know about new technology and the features. If you are a business owner and your business does not have a mobile app, first of all you need to get one created and published to app store(s).
About Three years ago, a small business might 10 percent of its total traffic coming from mobile, but right now, it’s close to 70 to 80 percent. A mobile app can help business owner to provide customer service, add value, making money. So let’s start to know how a mobile app is useful for to grow up your business.
Here are some benefits of using mobile app for business.
- Increase your accessibility
- Increase exposure across mobile devices
- Build loyalty
- Reinforce your brand
- Increase your visibility
- Increase sell-through
Not only your business will have benefits but also your customer have get some benefits of your mobile app. They can:
- They can get directions to your location from wherever they are.
- They can get notifications time to time of special events, launches, new research, etc.
- Easy access to your inventory.
Now let’s understand how building a mobile app can help your business grow.
- 1Increase your sales: A good mobile app provide better facility to quick checkout for a purchase, which is ultimately leads to a sales increase. Building an app will allow you to stand out from among the vast number of companies that do not have that kind of presence on mobile. User want to simple and easy way to access any app if you provide simple method of purchase, checkout process, it can help increase sales.
- 2Reduce serve cost: Mobile app allow your customer to access some basic information of your business and purchase without needing to any call a call centers. Automation obviously reduces servicing costs.
- 3Boosting Business Brand: Best reason to build a mobile app for your business is the fact that you can boost your business brand. A mobile app for your business provides regular interaction with consumers, which enhances business brand familiarity and trust.
- 4Access To Informative Analytics: Much like you would on social media channels, with the correct setup, you are able to extract informative analytics, such as how much time customer are accessing your business app, for how long do they access your app, and how many purchase are complete, and how many time purchases are cancel, etc.
- 5Get instantly feedback: If you have a mobile app and user use your app than for you it’s easy to know about your business app because user can give there feedback. You can easily get actionable insights from your customers, by conducting an “in-app” survey, or by analyzing customer reviews in the App Store.
I have already a mobile website, why do I need a mobile App?
This is most commonly question of many business owner or person for SMEs with limited resources and budgets. Here’s a look at the functionality and advantages of both mobile websites and a mobile apps.
- If we discuss about marketing Objective than Mobile website Attract new customer and Mobile App creating loyal customers.
- If we talking about Use of Mechanism than if we use mobile website firstly open browser, enter website url, then click for further process and if we use Mobile App than simply tap an icon of your App which is on your smartphone screen.
- If we look at User Interaction than with Mobile website customer visit, completes an activity and exits. And With Mobile App user interaction is open, two-way and ongoing, push notifications enable on-demand communication.