Search rankings have an important role in determining the popularity of your business. SEO is an essential part of your online presence. Having a strong SEO campaign on your website is fundamental to making your business a success online. Using the right SEO techniques can increase the ranking and visibility of your website.
To avoid having a website that is not search engine friendly, you simply need to take into consideration some basic SEO principles and good content development practices.
- The best URLs contain keywords that help describe the content of the page.
- Many people focus on using keywords in their copy, but they neglect all other areas. Not only can keywords be used in copy, and within any articles on your site, they can also be incorporated into the design of your website.
- Make sure that all of your image alt attributes are descriptive.
- Make good use of heading tags in your web page content; they provide search engines with information on the structure of the HTML document.
- From an SEO perspective, a responsive website has a single URL for both the mobile and the main site.
- Make sure that your website is mobile friendly and compatible with all platforms and screen sizes.
- You need to ensure your fonts and font sizes can be read easily by visitors on all devices.
- Make sure that you include your social media icons and, for all of your social media accounts.
These are all the things you will ever need to create your own SEO friendly website.
Looking for SEO friendly web development service?
Call or email us now and within 1-2 business days our technical team will offer you suitable proposal based on your requirements. Request a free quote today!
One thought on “How Web Design can improve your Search Rankings?”
Thanks very interesting blog!